Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nightshade, Wolfsbane


Nightshade is a book, that's really good. Well, if it wasn't, then I wouldn't read it.. but. Yeah. Actually the overall was superb, but the individual words and sentences and sections were kind of long, drawn out, and boring. ANd I hate Shay, but that's just my opinion. GO REN! He's a jerk at the beginning, but he turns out to be okay. Better than Shay at least, I think. Wolfsbane is the second. I'm in the process of reading it. If I can find where I left the book!
Okay, so here's what Nightshade is about: Calla Tor is a future pack alpha, all she has to do, is seal her destiny by marrying Ren Laroche, of the Bane pack. But then she rescues Shay, an ordinary boy, who has an inner sparkle to Calla's eye. (Ha! I may write this, but I find it NOT true!) Then she realizes that the Keepers, a bunch of wizards bent on protecting the world, aren't as they seem......
Yay! Read the books, the third book is called Bloodrose. Root for Ren!

No comments:

Post a Comment