Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Day Dreamer Almost Died...

You guys tell me what this video is about...

I

JUST

READ

OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF TIME

And...I'm speechless, and close to crying

and I almost died :)

That was unbelievable, which means...the sixth book! Where is it?

I'll tell you 3 or 4 or 60 things about this book, non-spoilery, kind of:

-Zach...Zach...is definitely in it. Obv. But who else is with him?
- It's serious this time. With guns. I like guns.
- Quote: "No." (Blank) shook (blank) head. "She came to me)
 Hmm...so when Cammie left, who did she go and see?

M.A.M and C.A.M...Oh Gods.

My favorite Zach Scene:

Highlight to see:

"Zach," I said as I lay there. "Where did you go? When you were looking for me?" I shifted in his arms, looked into his eyes. "Crazy." His voice was a whisper against my skin. "I went crazy."

Nah, let's leave it there. I'm afraid I'll blurt something out, and Frost and Sparks will kill me,
making me OFFICIALLY dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment