Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spin-off Craze

Is it just me, or are most authors following the spin-off path?

Let me name some:

Rick Riordan
Rachel Hawkins
Julie Kagawa
Alyson Noel


I'm not really sure if I like it, or hate it.

Well, anyway, this post is about Julie Kagawa's spin-off of the Iron Fey, featuring Meghan's younger brother Ethan. The Iron Prince has a great teaser, so please read, and enjoy!


The Lost Prince special teaser
Sooooo, I've been given permission to post this one time only teaser of the newest Iron Fey book, The Lost Prince. This is Ethan's story, and I hope you enjoy it! Without further ado, here it is:

***


My name is Ethan Chase.

And last night, I found out that my sister, whom I hadn't seen in nearly thirteen years, was dead.


Worse, they say she was found with Puck's dagger plunged through her heart, and a note pinned to the blade.


The note only said three words...


HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!


:P

***


Ahahahaha, oh the look on your face! I love this holiday!


-Puck

LOLZ, I totally agree, Puck. 

2 comments:

  1. Did u make it up, or was it a real teaser?
    Either one, hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikr? Actually, it wuz posted on the author's blog. If I made it up, it would go something like this:

    My name is Ethan Chase.

    And a long time ago, I watched the Hunger Games. So I decided to have a real Hunger Games. Guess who one? Death.

    JK

    Mine would have a lot about Ash and Meghan, and Puck.

    ReplyDelete