Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, January 5, 2012

You Know what Really Grinds My Gears?

I stole that from Family Guy, just so you  know.

You know what really Grinds My Gears? When commercials make no sense. The other day, I watched this commercial in which the voiceover was talking about some cell-phone (that I really want) and that was fine, but the footage.... was about HAIR. Hair = cell-phones? I think not! And the hair wasn't twisting itself into cell-phone related things, it was just blowing around like a tornado came by the minute you picked up the cell-phone. I think that sends a VERY clear message about what will happen if you buy that cell-phone; create a random tornado.

Doesn't that annoy you so much too? I mean COME ON!

1 comment:

  1. Listened to a commercial that was about implants. Keep things PG, puh-leaze.

    ReplyDelete