Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inspiration

If you're ever are in need for inspiration like, for a painting, book, essay, perfect dating place, or something..... look back! I find that looking back on my past helps with inspiring me. But maybe that's just because I'm so awesome and all that I have an awesome past.

Right? Wrong.

You don't need a good past for an idea. Sometimes your worst moments can really inspire you.... to write, paint, or do something horribly depressing?

Wrong again!

Wow, you're getting a lot wrong today!

Remember,Adele is such a GREAT singer, but she sings about depression. Which means that depressing stuff happens around her a lot, or she daydreams about depressed people all day. Most likely choice a.

~Frost Away!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the advice, Frost. Way to add your ego in it. :P

    ReplyDelete