Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, February 16, 2012

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears? When you're blamed for something you didn't do. Like, today, some kid always chatters and talks, (thank goodness I won't see him next quarter). He's totally distracting. But NO! They just has to pull ME out, and tell me to "Shut up. And stop reading."
Come on! I only said like, two words! And most people WANT you to read. Hmph.

For all you people who've experienced this traumatic incident, I feel for ya'. Badly.

5 comments:

  1. omg happens to me allllll the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, me too. But like, I'm too innocent for that. It's always the other person in trouble. But don't you hate it when you get in trouble when it's someone else's fault?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so annoying because i always get in trouble even if SOMEONE does it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, getting blamed for something you didn't do SUX

    ReplyDelete