Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ho Ho Ho.... NO

I know, a little bit late, but Merry Xmas! No.

Ever hear about that little thing going on between Jack Frost and Santa? Well.... I'm on Jack's side.
Santa's really just a fat wannabe..... stealing your cookies.....STALKING YOUR CHILDREN.
See why I don't like him? HE SEES YOU WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING. HE KNOWS WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE!
Somebody go and call Homeland Security.
Which brings me to another problem.... Chimneys these days are PUNY! How does a guy, who feasts upon cookies and milk, fit down, with a sack of toys, uninjured? and then, he finds his way to your Xmas Tree.... just happens to know the layout of your house.... right?

Santa aside, I love Christmas! With all the cheap stuff waiting to be bought.... and Black Friday with pepper spray.... I just love the holidays! So a Happy New Year to all of you! (I know, I know, so generic... every blog on blogger probably says something like this by now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment